Chase Stokes is an American actor best known for his role as John B. in the Netflix series “Outer Banks.” He was born on September 16, 1992, in Annapolis, Maryland, and was raised in Orlando, Florida. Chase Stokes attended Valencia College in Orlando, Florida, where he studied theater. He also played ice hockey in college and was a member of the Orlando Jr. Ducks team.
After college, Stokes moved to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career. He began his career with small roles in various TV shows, including “Tell Me Your Secrets,” “Stranger Things,” and “Daytime Divas.”
In 2020, Stokes landed his breakthrough role as John B. in the Netflix series “Outer Banks,” which follows a group of teenagers in the Outer Banks of North Carolina who go on a treasure hunt. The show was a commercial success and propelled Stokes to international stardom.
Stokes has also appeared in other TV shows and films, including “One of Us Is Lying,” “Dr. Bird’s Advice for Sad Poets,” and “The First Time.”
Stokes is known for his philanthropic work and has partnered with organizations like St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and The Trevor Project.
He is in a relationship with his “Outer Banks” co-star Madelyn Cline, who plays Sarah Cameron on the show.
Chase Stokes Early Life
Chase Stokes was born on September 16, 1992, in Annapolis, Maryland, USA. He spent most of his early years in Maryland before moving to Florida with his family when he was in high school. His father, Jeff Stokes, is a former US Army veteran, and his mother, Jennifer Canning, is a homemaker.
He has a younger brother named Kaden. Growing up, Stokes was interested in sports and played soccer, hockey, and lacrosse. He also had an interest in acting and performed in school plays. After high school, Stokes attended the University of Central Florida, where he studied marketing.
Chase Stokes Education:
Chase Stokes was born on September 16, 1992, in Annapolis, Maryland. He grew up in South Florida and attended the Timber Creek High School in Orlando. Later, he enrolled at Valencia College in Orlando, where he pursued a degree in marketing. However, he dropped out of college after his sophomore year to pursue a career in acting.
Chase Stokes Career:
Chase Stokes started his career as a model and worked for various brands, including Abercrombie & Fitch, H&M, and Coca-Cola. In 2014, he made his acting debut with a minor role in the TV series “Base.” He then appeared in several other TV shows, including “Tell Me Your Secrets” and “Stranger Things.”
In 2020, Chase Stokes gained widespread recognition for his role as John B in the Netflix series “Outer Banks.” The show became a massive hit, and Chase’s performance was widely appreciated by critics and audiences alike.
Aside from his acting career, Chase Stokes is also a fitness enthusiast and often shares his workout videos on social media.
Chase Stokes Personal Life:
Chase Stokes is in a relationship with his “Outer Banks” co-star, Madelyn Cline. The couple went public with their relationship in June 2020, and they have been dating since then.
Chase Stokes Trivia:
- Chase Stokes is 6 feet tall.
- He has a younger brother named Kaden.
- Stokes has a tattoo of a wolf on his arm, which he got in honor of his late grandmother.
- He is a big fan of the Miami Heat basketball team.
- Chase Stokes has more than 5 million followers on Instagram.
- He enjoys playing video games in his free time.
- Stokes’ favorite TV shows include “The Office,” “Breaking Bad,” and “Game of Thrones.”
- He loves to travel and has been to several countries, including Greece, Spain, and Italy.
- Stokes is a dog lover and often shares pictures of his pet dog on social media.
- He is a trained lifeguard and has worked as a swimming instructor in the past.
- Stokes is a supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement.
- He has done several charity works, including supporting the nonprofit organization, Stand Up to Cancer.
- Chase Stokes is also a writer and has written several short stories.
- He has a fear of heights.
- Stokes’ favorite book is “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho.
- He loves listening to music and is a big fan of the band, The 1975.
- Stokes’ favorite movie is “The Lion King.”
- He is fluent in Spanish.
- Stokes loves to cook and often shares his recipes on social media.
- He is a fitness influencer and often collaborates with fitness brands for his workout routines.
- Chase Stokes is represented by the talent agency, United Talent Agency (UTA).
- He is a skilled surfer and has been surfing since he was a child.
- Stokes is an avid gamer and often plays video games with his fans on social media.
- He has been nominated for several awards for his performance in “Outer Banks,” including a Teen Choice Award and a People’s Choice Award.
- Chase Stokes is set to star in the upcoming movie, “One Of Us Is Lying,” based on the bestselling novel by Karen M. McManus.
Chase Stokes and Madelyn Cline
Chase Stokes and Madelyn Cline are co-stars on the Netflix series “Outer Banks.” They play the characters of John B and Sarah Cameron, respectively, and their on-screen chemistry has translated into a real-life romance. The couple went public with their relationship in June 2020 when Stokes posted a photo of them together on Instagram.
Since then, they have been open about their love for each other on social media and in interviews. Stokes has said that working with Cline on “Outer Banks” has been a blessing and that she is one of his closest friends.
Chase Stokes Age
Chase Stokes Girlfriend
Chase Stokes Height
Chase Stokes Net Worth
Chase Stokes Movies
- “Between Waves” (2021)
- “Drake & Josh” (2008)
- “Lost Island” (2009)
- “The First” (2011)
- “One Of Us Is Lying” (upcoming)
It is worth noting that most of these movies were smaller or independent productions, and “Between Waves” is the first major feature film that he has appeared in.
Chase Stokes Instagram
Chase Stokes Facts
Here are few facts about Chase Stokes:
- Chase Stokes was born on September 16, 1992, in Annapolis, Maryland, USA.
- He grew up in South Florida and later moved to Orlando, Florida.
- Chase Stokes attended Timber Creek High School in Orlando.
- He played ice hockey in high school and also played for the Junior Panthers in the USPHL.
- Chase Stokes started his acting career in 2015 with a small role in the TV series “Base”.
- He also appeared in the TV series “Stranger Things” in a small role.
- Chase Stokes is best known for his role as John B in the Netflix series “Outer Banks”.
- He auditioned for the role of John B through a self-tape and landed the role.
- Chase Stokes has also appeared in several music videos, including Kygo’s “Family”.
- He is a trained martial artist and has a black belt in taekwondo.
- Chase Stokes has a tattoo of a wolf on his right bicep.
- He is 6 feet tall (183 cm).
- Chase Stokes has a dog named Kira, who often appears on his Instagram.
- He is a fan of the NBA team the Miami Heat.
- Chase Stokes has worked as a model and has done photoshoots for various brands.
- He is close friends with his “Outer Banks” co-stars, including Madelyn Cline, Rudy Pankow, and Jonathan Daviss.
- Chase Stokes is a supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement.
- He has a younger brother named Kendall.
- Chase Stokes is a fan of the Harry Potter series.
- He has also done voiceover work for the video game “Dead By Daylight”.
- Chase Stokes is known for his unique sense of style, often incorporating bold prints and bright colors into his outfits.
- He is active on social media and has a large following on Instagram.
- Chase Stokes has also appeared in the TV series “Tell Me Your Secrets” and “One Of Us Is Lying”.
- He is represented by the talent agency Gersh.
- Chase Stokes is currently dating his “Outer Banks” co-star Madelyn Cline.
Also Read: Leslie Knipfing Wikipedia, Age, Movies, IMDB, Instagram & More