Emily Compagno is an American attorney, sports analyst, and former National Football League (NFL) cheerleader. She was born on November 9, 1979, in Oak Knoll, California, and grew up in El Cerrito, California. Compagno graduated from the University of Washington with a degree in Political Science and then went on to earn her law degree from the University of San Francisco School of Law.
After finishing law school, Compagno worked as a criminal defense attorney and civil litigator in California before moving on to pursue a career in television broadcasting. She began her broadcasting career as a legal analyst for Fox News Channel in 2018, and has since become a regular contributor and guest host on various Fox News shows, including “The Five” and “Fox & Friends.”
In addition to her work in broadcasting, Compagno is also an avid sports fan and has served as a sideline reporter for Oakland Raiders preseason games. She is married to Peter Riley, a former Marine and Special Forces member.
Emily Compagno currently serves as the co-host of “Outnumbered” in FOX News Channel. The network hired her as contributor in December of 2018.
As well as her job as a director at FNC, Compagno is an attorney, and began practicing law in. Prior to that, she was an attorney in the federal government and as Acting Director of the Social Security Administration, one of the largest ten U.S. organizations. She also worked in civil and criminal litigation in California.
In her long career with the the federal administration, Compagno is involved with problems ranging from fraud, regulatory agencies, administrative, efficient budgets, contracts, employment and labor bargaining unit/union concerns. Her criminal background is a mix of juvenile and white collar issues. Compagno was a Senior Judge Judicial External for the late Hon. John T. Noonan at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and held the position of a judge at Cape Town, South Africa and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Furthermore, Compagno was a National Football League (NFL) Oakland Raiders cheerleader, and was captain. When she was with the Raiders she was chosen as an NFL Ambassador, and then promoted to NFL China in Beijing and Shanghai. She also had the privilege of being among five NFL cheerleaders invited to visit U.S. troops stationed throughout Iraq and Kuwait during an USO tour.
Compagno has an undergraduate degree in Arts in Politics Science at the University of Washington, where she was given the U.S. Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps Cadet of the Quarter Award. She has a Juris Doctor at University of San Francisco. University of San Francisco School of Law and was president of the Federalist Society and Articles Editor of the Intellectual Property Law Bulletin.
Emily Compagno Education
Emily Compagno attended the University of Washington in Seattle, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. She then went on to study law at the University of San Francisco School of Law, where she earned her Juris Doctor degree. After completing law school, Compagno worked as a criminal defense attorney and civil litigator in California for several years before transitioning to a career in television broadcasting and legal analysis.
Emily Compagno Husband
Emily Compagno is married to Peter Riley, a former Marine and Special Forces member. The couple were married in September 2017 at an intimate ceremony that took place in Italy. In 2017, the two got married at the Hotel Villa Cimbrone in Ravello, Italy, on the Amalfi Coast. There was talk of a divorce, however Emily hasn’t commented on the issue, and there’s not been any official confirmation.
In actual fact, Emily does her best to keep her private life from the spotlight. She does not post any information on her social media accounts about Peter. But, after some internet investigation, we have discovered that, despite only getting wed in 2017, Emily was and Peter first began dating when they were teens, and they met again in street corners of Seattle one year prior to getting married! The love story was love at second sight.
Emily Compagno Height
Emily Compagno’s height is reported to be around 5 feet 6 inches (167.6 cm).
Emily Compagno Sisters
Emily Compagno has two sisters. One of her sisters is named Natalie Compagno. Natalie is a travel blogger and has worked as a travel host for various media outlets, including Travel Channel and Discovery Communications. Emily’s other sister’s name is not publicly known, and there is very little information available about her.
Emily Compagno Net Worth
Emily Compagno Salary
Emily Compagno Instagram
Emily Compagno Facts
Here are few facts about Emily Compagno:
- Emily Compagno was born on November 9, 1979, in Oak Knoll, California, USA.
- She is of Italian descent and grew up in a military family.
- Emily’s father was a U.S. Air Force officer and her mother was a member of the U.S. Navy.
- She attended the University of Washington in Seattle, where she earned a degree in Political Science.
- Emily also earned a Juris Doctorate degree from the University of San Francisco School of Law.
- She worked as a criminal defense attorney and civil litigator in California before pursuing a career in media.
- Emily is a former NFL cheerleader, having cheered for the Oakland Raiders from 2007 to 2008.
- She also competed in the Miss USA pageant in 2007, representing the state of Washington.
- Emily is a regular contributor to Fox News Channel, where she serves as a legal analyst and commentator.
- She has also appeared as a guest on several other news programs, including The View and Fox & Friends.
- Emily has worked as a sideline reporter for the Oakland Raiders and Seattle Seahawks NFL teams.
- She is married to Jon Skoog, a filmmaker and director.
- Emily and Jon got married in Italy in September 2017.
- She is an avid sports fan and has played various sports, including basketball and track and field.
- Emily is also a fitness enthusiast and often posts workout videos on her social media accounts.
- She is a member of the National Italian American Foundation.
- Emily is fluent in Italian and has lived in Italy for a period of time.
- She has written articles for various publications, including Sports Illustrated and Forbes.
- Emily is passionate about supporting military veterans and their families, and has worked with several organizations to provide assistance and support.
- She is active on social media and has a large following on Instagram and Twitter.