Laura Ingraham is a conservative political commentator and radio host who is best known for her work as a television host on Fox News. She has hosted several programs on the network, including “The Ingraham Angle,” which premiered in 2017 and has become one of Fox News’ highest-rated shows.
In addition to her work on television, Ingraham is also a bestselling author and a nationally syndicated radio host. She has written several books, including “The Hillary Trap,” “Shut Up & Sing,” and “Billionaire at the Barricades.”
Prior to her work in media, Ingraham was a lawyer and served as a law clerk for Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. She also worked as a speechwriter for President Ronald Reagan and as a commentator on CBS News.
In recent years, Ingraham has been a vocal supporter of former President Donald Trump and has been known for her controversial statements and opinions on a range of political and social issues.
Laura Ingraham Early Life
Laura Ingraham is an American conservative political commentator, author, and radio talk show host. She was born on June 19, 1963, in Glastonbury, Connecticut, and grew up in a Catholic family. Ingraham earned her bachelor’s degree from Dartmouth College in 1985 and later received a law degree from the University of Virginia School of Law.
Ingraham began her career as a law clerk for Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and later worked as a litigator in New York City. She then transitioned into media, working as a commentator on CBS’s “This Morning” and as a host on MSNBC before ultimately landing her own radio show, “The Laura Ingraham Show,” in 2001.
In addition to her radio work, Ingraham has been a frequent guest on Fox News Channel and has hosted her own show on the network, “The Ingraham Angle,” since 2017. She has also written several books, including “The Hillary Trap: Looking for Power in All the Wrong Places” and “Billionaire at the Barricades: The Populist Revolution from Reagan to Trump.”
Ingraham’s political views are generally considered to be conservative, and she has been a vocal supporter of President Donald Trump. She has also been known for her controversial statements on issues such as immigration, race, and gender, which have led to criticism from some groups. Despite this, Ingraham remains a prominent figure in conservative media and continues to be a popular radio host and television personality.
Laura Ingraham Husband
Laura Ingraham was previously married to James V. D. DiResta, an executive at the D.C.-based law firm, Venable LLP. However, they divorced in 1995. She is currently unmarried and has not publicly disclosed any information about a current partner or husband.
Laura Ingraham Career
Laura Ingraham is an American television host, radio host, author, and conservative political commentator. She began her career as a Supreme Court law clerk and later worked as an attorney. She also served as a speechwriter for the Reagan administration.
Ingraham first gained national attention in the 1990s as a frequent guest on cable news shows, where she provided conservative commentary on politics and cultural issues. She went on to host her own syndicated radio show, “The Laura Ingraham Show,” which aired from 2001 to 2018.
In 2008, she began hosting her own Fox News Channel show, “The Ingraham Angle,” which focuses on political commentary and analysis. In addition to her work on Fox News, Ingraham is also a regular contributor to various conservative publications, including The Washington Post, National Review, and The Weekly Standard.
Ingraham has also authored several books, including “The Hillary Trap: Looking for Power in All the Wrong Places” and “Billionaire at the Barricades: The Populist Revolution from Reagan to Trump.” She is known for her conservative views on a range of issues, including immigration, abortion, and gun rights.
Laura Ingraham Children
Laura Ingraham has three adopted children: a daughter named Maria Caroline, and two sons named Michael Dmitri and Nikolai Peter.
Laura Ingraham Twitter
Laura Ingraham is active on Twitter and her handle is @IngrahamAngle. She frequently shares her political views and opinions on current events, and interacts with her followers on the platform. Ingraham has over 3 million followers on Twitter and her account is verified.
Laura Ingraham Net Worth
Laura Ingraham’s net worth is estimated to be around $40 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Her career as a television and radio host, author, and political commentator has contributed to her wealth. In addition to her media work, Ingraham is also the founder and editor-in-chief of the conservative news and opinion website LifeZette, which may also have contributed to her net worth.
Laura Ingraham Education
Laura Ingraham graduated from Glastonbury High School in Glastonbury, Connecticut in 1981. She then attended Dartmouth College, where she graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1985. In 1991, she earned a Juris Doctorate from the University of Virginia School of Law.
Laura Ingraham Family
Laura Ingraham was born in Glastonbury, Connecticut to Anne Caroline (née Kozak) and James Frederick Ingraham III. Her father was an electrical engineer, and her mother worked as a waitress and retail clerk. She has two older brothers, Curtis and James.
Ingraham has been married once, to James V. D. DiResta, an executive at the D.C.-based law firm, Venable LLP. However, they divorced in 1995. She is also the adoptive mother of three children: a daughter named Maria Caroline, and two sons named Michael Dmitri and Nikolai Peter.
Laura Ingraham Salary
Laura Ingraham’s salary is not publicly disclosed, so there is no official information on her exact earnings. However, as a high-profile television and radio personality with a successful career, it is safe to assume that she earns a substantial salary. In addition to her media work, Ingraham is also a best-selling author and the founder of a conservative news and opinion website, which may also contribute to her overall income.
Laura Ingraham Show
Laura Ingraham is the host of “The Ingraham Angle,” a political commentary show that airs weeknights on the Fox News Channel. The show features Ingraham’s analysis and opinions on current events, along with interviews with notable figures in politics, media, and other fields. “The Ingraham Angle” covers a range of topics, from domestic and international politics to cultural issues and controversies. The show has been on the air since October 2017 and is one of the most-watched programs on the Fox News Channel.
Laura Ingraham Facts
- Laura Ingraham was born on June 19, 1963, in Glastonbury, Connecticut.
- She graduated cum laude from Dartmouth College with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1985.
- In 1991, Ingraham earned her Juris Doctorate from the University of Virginia School of Law.
- She worked as a law clerk for U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas from 1992 to 1993.
- Ingraham has worked as a radio host, television host, and political commentator.
- She is the host of “The Ingraham Angle,” a political commentary show that airs on Fox News.
- Ingraham has also been a contributor to CBS News and MSNBC.
- She is the author of several books, including “The Hillary Trap: Looking for Power in All the Wrong Places” and “Of Thee I Zing: America’s Cultural Decline from Muffin Tops to Body Shots.”
- In 2012, Ingraham founded the news and opinion website LifeZette.
- She has been a critic of immigration policies and has advocated for stricter border control.
- Ingraham has also been a critic of the Black Lives Matter movement.
- She has faced criticism for comments she has made about the LGBTQ+ community.
- In 2018, several of Ingraham’s advertisers dropped her show after she made controversial comments about David Hogg, a survivor of the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.
- In 2019, Ingraham was accused of racism after she made comments about Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s accent.
- In 2020, Ingraham was criticized for suggesting that the COVID-19 pandemic was being exaggerated for political reasons.
- She is a supporter of former President Donald Trump and has been a vocal critic of President Joe Biden.
- Ingraham has been divorced once and is the adoptive mother of three children.
- She is an animal lover and has several pets, including a rescue dog named Lucy.
- In 2018, Ingraham was diagnosed with breast cancer and underwent treatment.
- She is estimated to have a net worth of around $40 million.
Laura Ingraham Books
Laura Ingraham is the author of several books. Here are some of her notable works:
- “The Hillary Trap: Looking for Power in All the Wrong Places” (2000): In this book, Ingraham takes a critical look at Hillary Clinton’s political career and personal life.
- “Shut Up & Sing: How Elites from Hollywood, Politics, and the Media are Subverting America” (2003): In this book, Ingraham argues that celebrities and media personalities have too much influence on American culture and politics.
- “Power to the People” (2007): In this book, Ingraham explores the relationship between the American people and their government, arguing that the government has become too big and too intrusive.
- “Of Thee I Zing: America’s Cultural Decline from Muffin Tops to Body Shots” (2011): In this book, Ingraham offers a satirical take on contemporary American culture, touching on topics such as celebrity worship, reality television, and political correctness.
- “Billionaire at the Barricades: The Populist Revolution from Reagan to Trump” (2017): In this book, Ingraham examines the rise of populism in American politics, tracing its roots back to the Reagan era and analyzing its impact on the 2016 presidential election.
In addition to these books, Ingraham has also written for a variety of publications, including The Wall Street Journal and National Review.
Laura Ingraham Height
Laura Ingraham’s exact height has not been publicly disclosed. However, based on photographs and videos of him, it’s estimated that she is around 5 feet 6 Inches (1.52 meters) tall. It’s worth noting that height estimates based on visual observation can be imprecise and may not be entirely accurate.
|Laura Anne Ingraham
|19 May 1963 (age 58 years)
|Glastonbury, Connecticut, United States
|American conservative television host
|Maria Caroline, Michael Dmitri and Nikolai Peter
|University of Virginia School of Law (1991),
Dartmouth College (1985), Glastonbury High School, University of Virginia
|James Frederick Ingraham III, Anne Caroline