Madelyn Cline is an American actress best known for her role as Sarah Cameron in the Netflix series “Outer Banks”. She was born on December 21, 1997, in Charleston, South Carolina, United States. Here is a closer look at her life and career. Madelyn Cline is an American actress who gained fame for her role as Sarah Cameron in the Netflix series “Outer Banks.” She was born on December 21, 1997, in Charleston, South Carolina, and grew up in a large family with six siblings. Her parents divorced when she was young, and she lived with her mother and stepfather.
Cline started her acting career at the age of 18, appearing in small roles in films and TV shows. In 2018, she landed a recurring role as Tina in the TV series “The Giant.” She also appeared in the films “Maid to Order” and “Milites Christi.”
Cline’s breakout role came in 2020, when she was cast as Sarah Cameron in the Netflix series “Outer Banks.” The show became a hit, and Cline’s performance received critical acclaim. She has since gained a large following on social media and has been featured in magazines such as Glamour and Elle.
In addition to acting, Cline is also a model and has worked with brands such as Tobi and LPA. She is also an advocate for mental health awareness and has shared her own struggles with anxiety and depression.
Cline is known for her laid-back and carefree personality, as well as her close friendships with her “Outer Banks” co-stars. She is currently dating her co-star, Chase Stokes, and the two have become one of the most popular celebrity couples on social media.
Overall, Madelyn Cline has made a name for herself in the entertainment industry with her talent and infectious personality, and she is sure to have a bright future ahead of her.
Madelyn Cline Early Life and Education:
Madelyn Cline was raised in Charleston, South Carolina, by her mother, Pam Cline, and her stepfather. She attended Coastal Carolina University, where she studied acting and later moved to New York City to pursue her career.
Madelyn Cline Career:
Madelyn Cline began her acting career in 2009 with a small role in the film “Milites Christi”. She then appeared in several short films, including “Savannah Sunrise” and “Children of Wax”. In 2016, she made her television debut with a guest role on the series “Boy Erased”. She also appeared in the films “The Giant” and “Once Upon a Time in Staten Island”.
In 2020, Madelyn Cline got her breakthrough role as Sarah Cameron in the Netflix series “Outer Banks”. The show was a huge success, and she received critical acclaim for her performance. She has since become a rising star in Hollywood and has been featured in several magazines, including Harper’s Bazaar and W Magazine.
Madelyn Cline Personal Life:
Madelyn Cline is in a relationship with her “Outer Banks” co-star, Chase Stokes. The couple confirmed their relationship on Instagram in June 2020. Madelyn is also a passionate advocate for mental health and has been open about her struggles with anxiety and depression.
In her free time, Madelyn enjoys traveling, reading, and spending time with her family and friends. She is also an animal lover and has several pets, including a dog named Joe.
Madelyn Cline is a talented actress who has quickly become one of the most popular young stars in Hollywood. With her talent, charm, and dedication, she is sure to continue making waves in the entertainment industry for years to come.
Madelyn Cline Height
Madelyn Cline Boyfriend
Madelyn Cline Instagram
Madelyn Cline parents
Madelyn Cline Net Worth
Madelyn Cline Facts:
- Madelyn Cline was born on December 21, 1997, in Charleston, South Carolina, USA.
- She grew up in a large family with four siblings.
- Cline started acting at the age of 10 and took part in community theater productions.
- She attended Charleston Day School for her early education.
- Cline later attended Coastal Carolina University, where she studied acting.
- Her breakout role came in 2018 when she was cast as Tina in the HBO series “Vice Principals”.
- Cline has also appeared in other popular TV shows, including “The Originals”, “Maid to Order”, and “Savannah Sunrise”.
- In 2020, Cline was cast as Sarah Cameron in the Netflix series “Outer Banks”.
- The show was a huge success, and Cline became a breakout star, earning critical acclaim for her performance.
- She was nominated for the MTV Movie & TV Awards for Best Breakthrough Performance.
- Cline is also a model and has worked with several fashion brands, including Calvin Klein and Louis Vuitton.
- She is represented by the talent agency UTA.
- Cline has also done voice-over work for animated shows such as “This Is The Voice” and “The Giant Pear”.
- In addition to acting, Cline is passionate about humanitarian work and has been involved in various charitable causes.
- She is a supporter of the Alzheimer’s Association and has participated in fundraising events for the organization.
- Cline is also an advocate for mental health awareness and has spoken about her own struggles with anxiety and depression.
- She is a dog lover and has two pets named Sergeant Pepper and Great Dane.
- Cline has a close relationship with her “Outer Banks” co-stars, especially her on-screen love interest, Chase Stokes.
- She enjoys surfing, hiking, and other outdoor activities.
- Cline has over 7 million followers on Instagram, where she shares photos from her personal life and work.
- In 2021, Cline appeared in the music video for Kygo and OneRepublic’s single “Lose Somebody”.
- She is set to star in the upcoming Amazon Prime series “The Peripheral”.
- Cline has expressed interest in pursuing a career in directing and producing.
- She has cited actress Emma Stone as her role model.
- Cline is known for her natural beauty and has said that she prefers to wear minimal makeup.