Tucker Carlson is a conservative political commentator, author, and journalist who currently hosts “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Fox News. He is known for his outspoken commentary on a range of political and cultural issues, and his show is one of the highest-rated programs on cable news. Carlson previously co-hosted “Crossfire” on CNN and hosted “Tucker” on MSNBC.
He has also worked as a writer and editor for several publications, including The Weekly Standard and The Daily Caller. Carlson has been a controversial figure at times, with some of his comments and opinions drawing criticism from a variety of sources.
Carlson graduated from Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut, and began his career as a journalist, writing for publications such as The Weekly Standard and The New York Times Magazine. He also worked as a commentator and analyst for various television networks, including CNN and MSNBC.
Carlson is best known for his current role as the host of “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Fox News. His show features commentary on current events and political issues from a conservative perspective, and has become known for its controversial and provocative content. Carlson has been a polarizing figure in American media, with some viewers praising his outspokenness and willingness to challenge conventional wisdom, while others have criticized him for promoting divisive and inflammatory rhetoric.
In addition to his work on television, Carlson is also the founder of the news website The Daily Caller, and has authored several books, including “Politicians, Partisans, and Parasites: My Adventures in Cable News” and “Ship of Fools: How a Selfish Ruling Class is Bringing America to the Brink of Revolution.”
His show “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Fox News. Carlson frequently made headlines for his outspoken opinions on a range of political and cultural issues, and his show was one of the highest-rated programs on cable news. Carlson’s commentary and statements have sometimes been controversial, and he has drawn criticism from a variety of sources for his views on issues such as immigration, race, and gender.
Despite this, Carlson remained a popular and influential figure in American media, and his opinions continued to shape public debate and discussion.
Tucker Carlson Career
- Carlson began his career as a journalist in the 1990s, working as a reporter for the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette and then as a correspondent for The Weekly Standard.
- In 2000, Carlson joined CNN as a co-host of the political debate show “Crossfire,” where he frequently sparred with guests from across the political spectrum.
- In 2005, Carlson left CNN and joined MSNBC, where he hosted the nightly talk show “Tucker” until it was cancelled in 2008.
- Carlson then worked as a contributor to Fox News and other media outlets, and founded the news website The Daily Caller in 2010.
- In 2016, Carlson returned to Fox News as a co-host of the morning show “Fox & Friends Weekend.”
- Since 2016, Carlson has hosted his own prime-time show on Fox News, “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” which has become one of the highest-rated programs on cable news.
Throughout his career, Carlson has been known for his outspoken commentary on a range of political and cultural issues, and has frequently courted controversy with his opinions and statements.
Tucker Carlson Age
Tucker Carlson was born on May 16, 1969. he is 53 years old as on February 2023. He was born in San Francisco, California, United States.
Tucker Carlson Parents
Tucker Carlson’s father is Richard Warner Carlson, who was a journalist, author, and director of Voice of America during the Clinton administration. Tucker Carlson’s mother is Lisa McNear Lombardi, an artist and former model who has worked as a public affairs director for the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Carlson has often spoken fondly of his parents in interviews, and has credited them with instilling in him a love of reading, learning, and intellectual curiosity.
Tucker Carlson Family
Tucker Carlson is married with four children. His wife’s name is Susan Carlson and they have been married since 1991. The couple met while attending St. George’s School, a boarding school in Rhode Island. Tucker and Susan Carlson have three daughters and one son. Carlson has been open about the challenges of balancing his busy career with family life, and has spoken in interviews about the importance of spending time with his children and being an involved parent.
Carlson has occasionally mentioned his wife in interviews and on his show, and has spoken about the importance of their relationship and the support she provides to him and their family.
Tucker Carlson Height
Tucker Carlson’s exact height has not been publicly disclosed. However, based on photographs and videos of him, it’s estimated that he is around 6 feet (1.85 meters) tall. It’s worth noting that height estimates based on visual observation can be imprecise and may not be entirely accurate.
Tucker Carlson Net Worth
Tucker Carlson’s net worth was estimated to be around $30 million. Carlson has earned his fortune through his career in media, including his work as a journalist, commentator, and television host.
In addition to his show “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Fox News, Carlson has worked for other media outlets such as CNN and MSNBC, and he is also the founder of the news website The Daily Caller.
Carlson has also authored several books, including “Politicians, Partisans, and Parasites: My Adventures in Cable News,” which was published in 2003. It’s worth noting that net worth estimates can be subject to fluctuations and may not be entirely accurate, as they are based on a variety of factors such as assets, investments, and earnings.
Tucker Carlson YouTube
Tucker Carlson has an official YouTube channel where clips and full episodes of his show “Tucker Carlson Tonight” are regularly uploaded. The channel has over 1.5 million subscribers as of September 2021, and features a variety of content related to Carlson’s commentary and opinions on current events and political issues. In addition to clips from his show, the channel also features interviews with guests and other original content.
It’s worth noting that YouTube channels and their content can change over time, so the information about Tucker Carlson’s channel may have changed since today after posting.
Tucker Carlson Twitter
Tucker Carlson is active on Twitter under the handle @TuckerCarlson. As of February 2023, his account had over 5.6 million followers. Carlson frequently uses his Twitter account to share his opinions on current events, promote his show on Fox News, and engage with his followers. His tweets have sometimes been controversial and have drawn criticism from some quarters, but he has also developed a large and devoted following on the platform.
Tucker Carlson Salary
Tucker Carlson’s salary was estimated to be around $10 million per year. However, it’s worth noting that salary estimates can vary widely depending on the source, and may not be entirely accurate as they are not publicly disclosed. Carlson’s exact salary and earnings from his various media ventures are not publicly available, but he is known to be one of the highest-paid hosts on cable news.
|Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson
|16 May 1969 (age 53 years)
|San Francisco, California, United States
|Buckley Carlson, Hopie Carlson, Lillie Carlson, Dorothy Carlson
|Susan Andrews (m. 1991)
|Trinity College (1991), St. George’s School (1987), La Jolla Country Day School
|Richard Warner Carlson, Lisa McNear
Tucker Carlson Children
Tucker Carlson has four children with his wife, Susan Carlson. Their names are Lillie Carlson, Hopie Carlson, Dorothy Carlson, and Buckley Carlson. Carlson has been very private about his family life, and has largely kept his children out of the public eye. He has occasionally mentioned his family in interviews and on his show, but has generally tried to maintain a separation between his personal life and his work as a political commentator and television host.
Tucker Carlson Books
Tucker Carlson has authored several books throughout his career. Here are some of his notable titles:
- “Politicians, Partisans, and Parasites: My Adventures in Cable News” (2003) – A memoir about his experiences working in cable news.
- “The New, New Left: How American Politics Works Today” (2012) – A book exploring the rise of the progressive left in American politics.
- “Ship of Fools: How a Selfish Ruling Class is Bringing America to the Brink of Revolution” (2018) – A political commentary book that criticizes the political and cultural elites in the United States.
- “The Long Slide: Thirty Years in American Journalism” (2021) – A memoir detailing his experiences working as a journalist and political commentator.
In addition to these books, Carlson has also contributed to other publications such as The Weekly Standard and The New York Times Magazine.
Tucker Carlson Crossfire
Tucker Carlson was one of the hosts of “Crossfire,” a political debate program that aired on CNN from 1982 to 2005. Carlson joined the show as a co-host in 2001, along with Paul Begala on the liberal side and Robert Novak on the conservative side. The show featured debates between political pundits and guests from across the political spectrum on current events and political issues.
During his time on “Crossfire,” Carlson became known for his combative style and his willingness to challenge guests and co-hosts alike. He was also known for his distinctive bow ties, which became a signature part of his on-screen persona.
In 2004, comedian Jon Stewart appeared on “Crossfire” and criticized the show for promoting partisan bickering rather than substantive debate. The segment became famous, and is often credited with contributing to the eventual cancellation of the show in 2005. Carlson later acknowledged that Stewart’s criticism was valid, and has expressed regret for his role in the program.
Tucker Carlson Tattoos
There is no public information to suggest that Tucker Carlson has any tattoos. Carlson is known for his conservative political commentary, and is often seen on television wearing a suit and tie, which would typically conceal any tattoos he might have. While it’s certainly possible that Carlson has tattoos that he keeps hidden from public view, there is no evidence to support this claim.
Tucker Carlson Facts
- Tucker Carlson was born on May 16, 1969, in San Francisco, California.
- Carlson attended Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut, where he majored in history.
- He began his career in journalism as a fact-checker for Policy Review, a conservative journal published by the Heritage Foundation.
- Carlson has worked for several media outlets throughout his career, including CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News.
- In addition to his work in television, Carlson has also written several books and contributed to publications such as The Weekly Standard and The New York Times Magazine.
- Carlson is known for his conservative political views, and has been a vocal supporter of former President Donald Trump.
- He is also known for his distinctive bow ties, which have become a signature part of his on-screen persona.
- Carlson is married to Susan Andrews, and the couple has four children together.
- He has been the subject of several controversies throughout his career, including criticism for his comments on race, immigration, and gender.
- Despite his controversies, Carlson has remained one of the most influential figures in conservative media, and is known for his ability to shape public opinion on a range of issues.
- Tucker Carlson grew up in La Jolla, a wealthy community in San Diego, California. His father, Richard Warner Carlson, was a journalist and diplomat, and his mother, Lisa McNear, was an artist.
- Carlson’s father was also the director of Voice of America during the Reagan administration, and was later appointed as the United States Ambassador to the Seychelles by President George H. W. Bush.
- Carlson began his career in television as a co-host of the CNN talk show “Crossfire” in 2000. He later joined MSNBC, where he hosted “Tucker” from 2005 to 2008.
- Carlson is the founder of The Daily Caller, a conservative news and opinion website that he launched in 2010. The website has been criticized for publishing misleading and inflammatory content.
- In 2019, Carlson faced backlash after audio recordings were released in which he made controversial comments about immigrants and minorities. Despite the controversy, Carlson’s ratings on Fox News have remained strong.
- Carlson is a prolific writer, and has written for publications such as The Weekly Standard, The New York Times Magazine, and The Daily Beast. He has also authored several books, including “Politicians, Partisans, and Parasites: My Adventures in Cable News” and “Ship of Fools: How a Selfish Ruling Class is Bringing America to the Brink of Revolution.”
- Carlson has been praised for his ability to connect with working-class Americans, and has been described as a populist and a nationalist. He has also been criticized for promoting conspiracy theories and for his anti-immigrant rhetoric.
Tucker Carlson Tonight
“Tucker Carlson Tonight” is a political talk show hosted by Tucker Carlson on the Fox News Channel. The show debuted in 2016 and airs weekdays at 8 PM Eastern Time.
The program is known for its conservative political commentary and features interviews with politicians, journalists, and other public figures. Carlson’s style is characterized by his blunt and confrontational questioning of guests, and his willingness to challenge established political narratives.
In addition to the show’s focus on politics, “Tucker Carlson Tonight” frequently covers cultural issues such as immigration, race relations, and gender politics. The show has been praised by conservatives for its populist message and for its willingness to challenge mainstream media narratives.
Despite its popularity, the show has also been the subject of controversy due to Carlson’s controversial statements on immigration, race, and gender issues. Critics have accused Carlson of promoting white nationalist and anti-Semitic views, while supporters have defended him as a champion of free speech and a voice for working-class Americans.